This immaculately built brick home is positioned perfectly to maximise the sun. Situated in Waiuku Township (Lot 5 Trosk Pl).
Designed to suit most families, this home offers the following:
- Four double bedrooms, master with the en-suite and walk-in robe
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge - creating a real sense of space.
- Family bathroom has a free standing bath and separate shower and separate toilet
- Double garage internal access
- 656m2 freehold land
- Built by well-known builder with 10 year Master Builder Warranty
- CCC & Title to be issued soon.
Ready and waiting for you to be the first, view at the open home or call for a private viewing...
PLEASE NOTE: Specified floor and land area sizes have been obtained from sources such as RPNZ, Auckland Council (LIM) or Title documents. They have not been measured by the Salesperson or P&H Realty Limited. We recommend you seek your own independent legal advice if these sizes are material to your purchasing decision.
Stephen Kim: 021 684 874 or 09 265 4503
Jay Zhang: 021 508 720 or 09 390 9158
Licensed under the REAA 2008
* Please note that this property does not include a Rebate.
Thanks your message has been sent.
The HomeBoost rebate is an optional extra sellers can use to boost their campaign. Properties with a rebate listed return almost 1 or 2%* of the sale price to the buyer at settlement.
For example, if a property includes a “2%” rebate and sells for $500,000, the seller would give $8,000 to the buyer.* The rebate is calculated automatically when you use the Make an Offer button on a listing, and we provide wording for your Sales and Purchase Agreement. The rebate is also completely negotiable between buyer and seller.
* The exact rebate amount is 1 or 2%, minus the fee that the seller pays to HomeBoost for a successful sale – from $500 to $2,000 depending on the property value.